There’s no secret to our success.
How has Ascend Learning become a leading educational content, software and analytics services company?
Our culture of accountability to our customers, and to each other, is at the heart of how we approach our work every day. Ascend Learning is built on delivering measurable results because our customers need analytics-based tools to measure their own success. Our talented employees are creating amazing learning solutions leveraging content, software and analytics; applying them to the full learning continuum – recruiting, learning, credentialing, employment and professional support - and changing each of Ascend’s end-markets.
What’s the best thing about working at Ascend?
It’s hard to choose just one, so we didn’t. See what our employees love about being part of the team.
Have an idea for a cause close to your heart?
Giving back is a big part of our culture. Our community outreach groups are led by employees.
Have an idea for an event? You’re in the right place, with the right people, to make an impact.
- We build homes for Habitat for Humanity
- We volunteer with the Boys and Girls Clubs
- We raise money for the Rotary Club
- We sponsor a team for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Soles 4 Hope – We help make shoes out of old jeans for children in Africa
- We fix up homes for elderly through local programs
- We hold a company-wide March Madness Charity Basketball Bracket Challenge
- We hold lunch & learns for employee education and career growth
- We even sponsored an employee to raise money by running the Boston Marathon
- And many other local and global causes
There’s no end to the good you can accomplish at Ascend.